Kulia I Ka Nu’u
Prepare Your Children for Schooling
Kūlia I Ka Nuʻu is a Hawaiian based Montessori preschool curriculum designed specifically for parents whose keiki are 2.5 to 5 years of age.
At six different locations around the island:
- Maʻili, Kapolei, ʻEwa, Honolulu, Kaneʻohe, and Waimanalo
- 1 day a week for an hour
- Free child care while parents are in class
Kulia i Ka Nuu strives to inspire all Makua to to have a direct, hands on apporach to their childs educational/cultural success! Parent Educators aim to instill a sense of confidence within each parent that they are and should be their child’s first and best teacher!
- 24 week program where parents are provided with:
- Hawaiian vocabulary and values to implement in the home.
- Fun, easy, step-by step Montesori based activites to use with keiki throughout the week covering:
- Social Studies
- Practical Life Skills
- All essential materials and supplies
Keiki O Ka Aina
(808) 843-2502 | Email